$5,000 to $9,999 contribution
MIFF has a reputation for discovering breakthrough directors and presenting cutting-edge work. The generous support of our Gold Patrons keeps the festival at the forefront as a transformative event for filmmakers and audiences alike.
Gold Patrons enjoy:
- reserved cinema seating
- access to sold-out sessions
- invitations to an exclusive MIFF Circle Program Launch party
- invitations to the Opening Night Gala
- invitations to the MIFF Awards and Closing Night Gala
- invitations to a VIP event with filmmakers
- special access to MIFF Play
- all the benefits of deluxe membership, a VIP invitation to Program Launch and the option of adding a Festival Passport
Additionally, Gold Patrons enjoy special opportunities to meet each other and the MIFF team. We also arrange priority access to year-round Member preview screenings and concession entry to partner cinemas.
Please note that a $5,000 Gold Patron contribution includes a tax-deductible component of $4,310.
For all enquiries, please contact:
Head of Philanthropy & Festival Development
MIFF is a registered charity. A full tax deduction is available on donations and contributions, minus the value of any benefit you might receive.
All donations are received by the Melbourne Film Festival Fund – a tax-deductible fund listed on the Australian Government’s Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. All donations are tax-deductible, less benefit value.