$10,000 contribution and over
Platinum Patrons are helping us catapult Melbourne onto the global stage while building an ever-expanding local audience.
Platinum Patrons enjoy:
- a bespoke festival experience designed to your schedule
- a Share Pass to enjoy with family and friends
- access to reserved seating
- access to sold-out sessions
- invitations to an exclusive MIFF Circle Program Launch party
- invitations to select private events with filmmakers and MIFF Ambassadors
- invitations to the Opening Night Gala, MIFF Awards and Closing Night Gala, plus the option of adding a Festival Passport
Additionally, Platinum Patrons enjoy special opportunities to meet each other and the MIFF team. We also arrange priority access to year-round Member preview screenings and concession entry to partner cinemas.
Please note that a $10,000 Platinum Patron contribution includes a tax-deductible component of $9,140.
For all enquiries, please contact:
Head of Philanthropy & Festival Development
MIFF is a registered charity. A full tax deduction is available on donations and contributions, minus the value of any benefit you might receive.
All donations are received by the Melbourne Film Festival Fund – a tax-deductible fund listed on the Australian Government’s Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. All donations are tax-deductible, less benefit value.